The first three places will receive a scholarship award:
January 31, 2018
We are pleased to offer this scholarship program to young and curious people, who are ready to amaze us with their writing and analytical skills. For the contest, students are required to make a research project (article). The topic is “Legality of online gambling in different countries”. All articles will be judged by our partner – Katie Wager, who keeps a successful thematic blog. She will choose the best 3 works and publish there. The awards will be paid from her own fund.
- applicants must be 16 years of age or older;
- the length of the article should be between 2,500 and 3,000 words;
- the text must be 100% unique and not found anywhere else;
- you may check the uniqueness with help of this service – http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/;
- sources that you use should contain factual information and be reliable;
- list all your sources at the end of your article;
- article structure: introduction | main body | conclusion.
Originality, creativity and relevance to the topic will be equally weighted.